Be Part of Tri-Cities History
Become a Museum Member to show your love for the Tri-Cities – and your appreciation of our efforts to honor the area’s historical legacy.
You will help sustain the Museum while receiving great benefits: invitations to member-only events, member pricing for fundraising events and the Museum Store, a free subscription to the quarterly River Winds newsletter, research assistance, member pricing on museum facility rentals, and more!
*Please note: online membership purchases/renewals may take up to five business days to post to our database. If recently renewed online and purchasing Music at the Museum tickets, please bring in PayPal reciept.
We offer several levels of membership:
Friends of the Museum
- Individual $25
- Family $40
- Senior Single (62 and older) $20
- Senior Couple $30
Collectors Society: $75
- All of the above benefits plus 15% off non-consignment items in the Museum Store.
Archivists Society: $125
- All of the above benefits plus
- Membership to the North American Reciprocal Museum Association. (Check out all NARM has to offer!)
Curators Society: $275
- All of the above benefits plus 20% off non-consignment items in the Museum Store
Historians Society: $600
- All of the above benefits plus 25% off non-consignment items in the Museum Store and two Museum Heritage Dinner tickets.
Benefactor Society: $1000+
- All of the above benefits plus 35% off non-consignment items in the Museum Store, a table for eight at the Museum Heritage Dinner, and a dinner with the Museum Director and President of the Board of Directors.
If you would like more information about larger gifts or sponsorship for events and exhibits, please contact the Museum Director at (616) 842-0700.
We appreciate any support you can give us!