Make Your Next Event Make History
Rentals for Museum members only. To become a Museum member, complete membership information and membership levels.
To stimulate interest in the visual arts and open the Tri-Cities Historical Museum to a wider audience, we make various portions of our facilities available on a rental basis. A diverse range of groups have held successful events here in the last few years, including:
- MSU College of Veterinary Medicine – Cocktail reception for 50 people
- Michigan Local Government Association – Cocktail reception for 40 people
- Coast Guard Festival – USO Party at the Depot during the Coast Guard Festival
- Chamber of Commerce – luncheon for 30 people with speaker
- DDA – Artwalk – Closing reception for 200 people
- Stifel Nicholas – Open-house reception for 50 people with speaker
- Shoreline Symphony – Free public concert for 100 people
- C3Exchange Church – Open house reception for 250 people
“I'm sending my thanks to you and the Tri-Cities Museum for allowing the Shoreline Symphony to perform in Centennial Hall in late November. The musicians in the orchestra were pleased with the acoustics, and I think they played well as a result. We were all astounded by the size of the audience! Thank you for hosting us and helping promote the concert. I think the symphony and the Museum both benefited from our collaboration.”
Gratefully, Annette Jurcevic, Director, Shoreline Symphony
To inquire about renting our facilities, please contact Kevin Geary or Laurel Nease at (616) 842-0700.
Smoking: No smoking is allowed.